The NCAT will begin open hours on Sunday, September 1st in the Lab (NC 003) at NOON. Those hours this semester will be SUNDAY NOON – MIDNIGHT; MONDAY – THURSDAY 4:00pm – MIDNIGHT; SATURDAY NOON – 4:00pm;
Anyone with a valid SLU ID card can use the lab during open hours; you don’t have to be enrolled in a class. However, these are the ONLY times that the NCAT is open for general use, so please plan accordingly. Current open hours are always posted here.
If you have a class in the NCAT this semester, the doors will automatically unlock at your class time. Please note that the NCAT does not provide headphones for class sessions; students are responsible for bringing their own headphones to class when needed.
Here’s a list of some of the courses currently happening for the Fall 2013 semester:
- AAH269/FILM269A: Digital Media and Culture, Prof. Hauber
- AAH248A/FILM248A: SPTP: Video, Prof. Kline
- FILM281A/MUS281A: Music Video, Prof. Henderson
- ASIA271A/FILM271A: World Cinema, Prof. Henderson
- FRPG187: First Year Program: Finding a Voice, Prof. Boyette and Prof. Farley
- FILM251A: History of Cinema, Prof. Jenseth
- FILM347C: SPTP: Cinema & Avant garde, Prof. Jenseth
- MUS260A: Rehearsing Music For Performance, Prof. Farley
Other classes will make use of NCAT facilities and resources, too. Contact the professor or department for more information about any of these courses.